India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats.
Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com
Spiritual laws are the “laws of God” or can also be called as “The laws of balance”.
The highest command of the law of the God is that You shall Honour God as the ruler of the human races and follow his laws for he is the “king of wisdom”.
1. LAW OF ONE- “YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS THAN THE GOD CREATOR (HIGHER SELF) BEFORE YOU AND ABIDE WITH THE LAWS OF THE CREATION WHICH ENCOMPASSES ALL”. Means all beings and creations are equal or even in reflection of the one God. Each of you is simply different in abilities, talents, and beingness.
2. “YOU SHALL NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELVES IDOLS AND FALSE IMAGES TO WORSHIP AS GODS. BY DOING THIS YOU GIVE POWER INTO THE HANDS OF EVIL.” Means that there is nothing in material manifestation for you to worship as your God. There are no temples or churches, deities or crosses that need to be the places or images to worship in or of. Nor are there any priests, ministers or any other human, who may act as representative between you and God. Each and every human being carries temple of God within.
3. “YOU SHALL LOVE THE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL AND BEING. YOU MUST LOVE YOURSELF AS GOD AND GOD AS SELF.” Means you are the reflection of God and joy of his creation before him. You are his co-creator in the infinity of the creation. So when you despise yourself or another, you despise the very spirit of life eternal.
4. “YOU SHALL NOT USE THE NAME OF THE GOD IRREVERENTLY, NOR USE OF IT TO SWEAR TO A FALSEHOOD.” Means you should not curse or blame another in the name of God in your thoughts, words or deeds. You must take full responsibility for your own error. When you cast outward the blame of irresponsibility and denial, it must return to you until the lesson is learned by you. Also you must not knowingly and purposely deceive or lie to yourself or others in the name of Holy Father, for your own selfish altered ego.
5. “REMEMBER GOD’S “DAY” AND KEEP IT HOLY”. Means there cannot be any special day of god because all days in his kingdom and his creation are HIS. That means you must keep all of your days holy. Every day, as a part of your prayers, you must thank god for all his blessings of abundance.
6. “YOU SHALL HONOUR YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER.” Means you must honour the ones who were the vehicles for your soul being sent here by the grace of God. The other meaning of this law is that you shall honour the mother and father principle of all that is in creation. Mother is planet earth and father is god who gives forth the seed of the spirit of all lives.
7. “YOU SHALL NOT MURDER YOUR FELLOW MAN.” Means you shall not wish death upon another in your thoughts as well as physical murder. But that doesn’t mean that you cannot defend yourself or your family if your lives are threatened, because that is suicide which is self murder and so also against the god’s laws. Only God within you must decide the end of a physical life stream. And that time will come when your purpose and mission is accomplished.
8. “YOU MUST NOT COMMIT ADULTARY” (the voluntary sexual intercourse of a married person with someone not the spouse). God created the commitment of marriage as “a legal contract made by a man and a woman to live together as husband and wife.” In the higher realm, it is a very serious and joyful commitment and it is called divine union. Marriage is considered to be one of the most serious and sacred commitment to God. The bond of matrimony between two persons should be permitted only if both are of mental competence and capable of leading a marriage.
When a man marries a woman, he shall pay to the most trusted steward the handling of her possessions, as a price of security, lest she suffer from lack of her necessities. And this price cannot be considered as purchase. And if no price is paid, the man must supply all the needs of the wife regarding all her necessities.
The only reason for divorce can be that of ADULTARY and, or if your partner batters you/children physically or emotionally and thus doesn’t support/honour either his or your commitment in service to GOD, then you are no longer bound by your contract of marriage as God doesn’t want to bind you or your kids to a commitment of sufferings and punishment.
9. “YOU MUST NOT STEAL MATERIALLY OR EMOTIONALLY”. This law means you must not steal/take another’s property or material things dishonestly, especially in a secret manner. This law also means that you must not steal the trust and good faith of another by lying to them about your true motives and intent. Stealing of heart for your selfish purposes, stealing the innocence of another, is also a crime.
10. “YOU MUST NOT COVET OR ENVY THAT WHICH BELONGS TO OTHERS”. Here covet means “to long for something belonging to another/excessively desirous/greedy.” And envy means” a feeling of discontentment/resentment over another's superior attainments/possessions.”
11. “YOU MUST NOT IMPOSE YOUR FREE WILL UPON THE FREE WILL OF ANOTHER. IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS LAW OF NON INTERFERENCE.” Every soul has been given right to perform karma and learn lessons according to his will. No one has right to impose their decision on another.
12. “YOU MUST NOT JUDGE OTHERS BUT YOU MUST WISELY JUDGE ALL BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS WHICH ARE CONTRARY TO THE LAWS OF BALANCE OF GOD AND THE CREATION”. Means no one must ever judge another to be lesser or more than he is, especially because the other one is of different race, colour, breed or sex than are you.
13. “AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP. ALSO CALLED THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.” Means all are responsible for all which occurs within their manifested illusion whether or not one wisely chooses to accept this truth, they will still suffer the consequences of their actions.
14. “YOU MUST HONOUR ALL COMMITMENTS MADE IN SERVICE TO GOD.” Commitment means the act of committing or a pledge to do something. It can be with god or with his creations. This law means that think very carefully about any promises you make before you give your word. Do not give your words for some future promise unless you are certain you will be able to keep your word.
15. “YOU MUST OBEY THE WISDOM OF GOD FOR THE RESPONSIBLE AND BALANCED PRO CREATION OF YOUR SPECIES.” The divine and sacred act which was created by God for the pro creation of the species is sexual union. And this union should be performed between one man and one woman specifically for maintaining the balanced level of the species. And this act should be done with complete love only.
16. “YOU MUST DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. ALSO CALLED THE GOLDEN RULE.” If ones would really think about how they treat one another, and consider that they are all one that most of your pretty perceived difference would dissolve.
17. “EVIL MUST ALWAYS WEAR A SIGN OF THEIR EVILNESS. BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.” One of the biggest signs of the evil is hypocrisy. Means pretending of having feelings or characteristics which one does not possesses especially deceitful presumption of virtue. “Beware of those who forbid you access to wisdom and knowledge and tell you to not go forth to hear what perhaps is truth. For they speak to you only to attain power over you and to seize your goods and belongings. Always search beneath the coverings to inspect that they extract from you. Truth and wisdom in truth are given with no price of treasure nor power of force.”
18. “YOU MUST NOT COMMIT THE ACT OF SLAVERY UPON ANY HUMAN BEING OF GOD.” This means you must not demand by force or fear to control, confine, use, or manipulate another human being to do any service or work for you against their will, without giving them fair compensation. This also means that you cannot buy or sell another human being as if he/she were a product you own.