India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Hi Tarot Lovers! Lets demystify the Tarot in this forum :-) Can I have your views on this please...

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Tarot is a tool for guidance rather than a predictive tool. Ofcourse it is used for prediction, but its best use is to guide us. I have felt that most of the times when we face the so called "problems", generally we are just not aware of our thoughts n attitudes. Tarot, like a true mirror shows us what we need to know and see.

One should not accept anything blindly but it is not a right attituide to reject anything as useless until u have fully tested it and seen it from all aspects.
Well said Meetu :-)

Meetu Sehgal said:
Tarot is a tool for guidance rather than a predictive tool. Ofcourse it is used for prediction, but its best use is to guide us. I have felt that most of the times when we face the so called "problems", generally we are just not aware of our thoughts n attitudes. Tarot, like a true mirror shows us what we need to know and see.

One should not accept anything blindly but it is not a right attituide to reject anything as useless until u have fully tested it and seen it from all aspects.
Well, all these tools are like food. Not everything suits or endears everyone. Perhaps you have found dowsing as a better means for yourself, but I would not personally reject any tool if it doesnt work for me. To each his own...

I have been reading Tarot since almost 5 years now and have found that it inevitably tells me what i really need to know. If there is something I have been consciously or unconsciously avoiding, Tarot brings it up and keeps telling me that until I have decided to look head on into the issue. So I can very well say it has worked for me as well as for those for whom I have read.

Love and Light
Like I already said earlier, a lot of ppl and myself have benefitted from it. This is turning into a debate issue. We are not here to say if its effective or not. Again I will say To each his own. Perhaps you can teach us how to work with dowsing. I have been looking forward to learn more about it.

vivek goyal said:
kitne % logon ko isse labh hua hai, batanen ka kasht karen.

Meetu Sehgal said:
Well, all these tools are like food. Not everything suits or endears everyone. Perhaps you have found dowsing as a better means for yourself, but I would not personally reject any tool if it doesnt work for me. To each his own...

I have been reading Tarot since almost 5 years now and have found that it inevitably tells me what i really need to know. If there is something I have been consciously or unconsciously avoiding, Tarot brings it up and keeps telling me that until I have decided to look head on into the issue. So I can very well say it has worked for me as well as for those for whom I have read.

Love and Light
Tarot is a tool and a tool is as good as the one who uses it ... You need to be intuitive in order to be able to use any divination tool whether its tarot or dowsing or any other.. I agree with Meetu and its not right to pass judgments without understanding any medium..
You put it in the right way. Thnx Bela. Nice to see more people pitching in their comments. Tarot has come up in a big way in India. But still many people are unaware of the effectiveness of guiding tools like Tarot. Like I said earlier, its more a tool for guidance than prediction.

Bela Singh said:
Tarot is a tool and a tool is as good as the one who uses it ... You need to be intuitive in order to be able to use any divination tool whether its tarot or dowsing or any other.. I agree with Meetu and its not right to pass judgments without understanding any medium..
Even I agree to what Meetu says that Tarot is more of a guidance tool than a predictive tool and at times could come up as a predictive tool too.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service