India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Namaste!

I am T.S.Lakshmi Narayan from Chennai, A New member here and am happy to be part of this wonderful group. Am a commerce student and an avid practitioner of meditation. I am particularly interested in Astral travel and Lucid dreaming phenomena. I wish to know how many of you here are mutually interested in these. And would also like to know whether there are any classes/ courses for the same in India ,especially at Chennai and any person who can teach me these.

Thanking a lot and hope I find many friends here.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest that you look at Tom Campbell's work. He is a NASA Physicist and has done extensive research in OBE. He has developed tools to structure these travel. Incidentally he is coming to India in March. You can contact me at mhharan@gmail.com 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vYHOPFgcg

Tom Campbell in Calgary: Intro to MBT

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service