India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

_'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

Consultant

"a gratitude chart <3 http://www.justloveaudio.com/resources/Assorted/Gratitude_In…"

_ replied Jan 18, 2012 to Gratitude

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by kewal krishan dhawan

Consultant

"YES! :) And I read this post right when I was reading on gratitude by a beloved mast…"

_ replied Jan 18, 2012 to Gratitude

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by kewal krishan dhawan

"well to an extent i agree with you.. i agree that if its meant to be it will.. but i…"

_ replied Nov 26, 2011 to WHY NEED FOR A HEALER? WHY GOD DOESN'T INTERVENE DIRECTLY?

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by _

"good question. i personally dont feel a drastic shift happening in a day. i feel asc…"

_ replied Nov 15, 2011 to 2012 and beyond: the truth

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by _

"does one interfere in their karma or life lesson if they heal them?"

_ replied Nov 15, 2011 to WHY NEED FOR A HEALER? WHY GOD DOESN'T INTERVENE DIRECTLY?

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by _

"why do bad things happen to good people? there are no good and bad people there are…"

_ replied Jun 22, 2011 to Why bad things happen to good people?

54 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Dr Anand Swroop

"yea :) well deoreen virtue said it,.. n its been the simplest way for me when it com…"

_ replied May 16, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE

7 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bindu Rajalekshmi

Founder

"the purpose of your life is to serve in a way that brings joy to yourself and to oth…"

_ replied May 16, 2011 to What is more important & why?

15 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by DR vikas khanna

"you can have more than one soulmate in one lifetime   some are karma based some you…"

_ replied May 16, 2011 to Is it OK to fall in love with another man/woman after you're married?

54 Apr 17
Reply by Anu

"the purpose of your life is to serve in a way that brings joy to yourself and to oth…"

_ replied May 16, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE

7 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bindu Rajalekshmi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service