India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Seema Sharma's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"hmm I agree with you Kamalini - in each moment there are a thousand choices we could…"

Seema Sharma replied Apr 18, 2011 to Mankind's Greatest Gift & The Biggest Curse - Free Will

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by jai sherring

Founder

"Children learn through example - if the parents are blaming things on others and cir…"

Seema Sharma replied Apr 18, 2011 to Mankind's Greatest Gift & The Biggest Curse - Free Will

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by jai sherring

Founder

"Option A is something I rule out entirely, I understand I can't control others. Opti…"

Seema Sharma replied Apr 5, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Om tat sat I like your explanation, thanks for sharing. I do agree that the only thi…"

Seema Sharma replied Apr 4, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Namaskar to the teacher... Prince Siddharth lived a life of abundance and his materi…"

Seema Sharma replied Apr 2, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Thanks my dear, I see the same in your eyes. Please accept my friend request, so I c…"

Seema Sharma replied Mar 28, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"My pleasure Shanu.... enjoyed the opportunity to contemplate the issue here and the…"

Seema Sharma replied Mar 27, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Thanks, Sandeep. Would like to hear your views on the subject too. What has your jou…"

Seema Sharma replied Mar 27, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"  Thanks Shanu for the feedback. Spirituality is a very personal journey and anythin…"

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Dear Sandeep Thanks for bringing up this topic of discussion - as I thought about it…"

Seema Sharma replied Mar 26, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service