India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Shanu Goyal's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Dear Archana, Your comment that people are only concerned about themselves and that…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 29, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Hi! Seema, You are most welcome.........I've already accepted it. Lots of Love"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 28, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Seema, let me tell one thing that u are a lovely soul. Very open and full of love. T…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 28, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Thanks Seema for explaining more.........Yes I agree that Spiritual journey along wi…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 27, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Yes, do not possess it.......it should always be on the move......If you do not use…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 27, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"Good job Seema.....I partially agree with you.... I agree  when you say that if basi…"

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"What I feel Sandeep, first we should have a clear cut understanding of Spirituality…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 26, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

Founder

"After getting sms from The New Age Foundation about the topic of debate ‘Money and S…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 26, 2011 to Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

"Well said Sandeep. Thanks for sharing your ideas."

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 16, 2011 to Is it OK to fall in love with another man/woman after you're married?

54 Apr 17
Reply by Anu

"Thank you very much all the members who have spoken at length on this subject. As we…"

Shanu Goyal replied Mar 16, 2011 to Is it OK to fall in love with another man/woman after you're married?

54 Apr 17
Reply by Anu

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service