India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Just A Thought! What Do You say? (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THERE IS NO SHORTCUT

One thing has to be remembered about meditation; it is a long journey and there is no shortcut. Anyone who says there is a shortcut is befo…

Started by Sw. Dhyan Aniket

0 Mar 18, 2011

Founder

"Indians are poor but India is not a poor country".

"Indians are poor but India is not a poor country". Say one of the swiss bank directors.He says that "280 lac crore" of Indian money is de…

Started by Sandeep Goswamy

3 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by onkar datt sharma

During reiki treatments

Sometimes it so happens that when I'm giving a Reiki treatment my upper half vibrates in a circular motion. I'm at peace with myself and it…

Started by Shanu Goyal

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Neeta Sharma

Master Facilitator

KARMA :- I Take the Liberty to explain How Our Karma Works with the example of Televisions Reality Show "Bigg Boss".

BIGG BOSS = "GOD"HOUSE OF BIGG BOSS = "OUR LIFE"CAMERAS / MICROPHONES = "OUR CONSCIOUSNESS"PARTICIPANTS = "US" - BIGG BOSS -1. BIGG BOSS ca…

Started by Jeetika Duneja

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jeetika Duneja

Founder

Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts.…

0 Aug 24, 2010

Founder

10 Reasons to Avoid Acidosis By Dr. Gene R. Nelson, Ph.D

Seminar at the “Casuarina” India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. Saturday, October 10th & 11th, 2009 Topic: Living the Alkalin…

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Anoop Diwan

Founder

Everything returns to its original source - Osho

A bunch of ants came out of the darkness of their underground nest in search of food. It was early in the morning. The ants happened to pas…

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Anoop Diwan

Founder

"Call Of The Soul" - A Workshop by Smita Wankhade

A 2 days workshop to help you TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE AND TO REACH YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIALS. An Introduction to NewAge Spirituality! This cours…

0 Sep 23, 2009

Founder

Past Life Regression and Energy Balancing (2 Days Basic Workshop)

Past Life Regression and Energy Balancing (2 Days Basic Workshop) 22nd & 23rd August at "Maple Room" India Habitat Center, New Delhi…

0 Jul 30, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service