India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Just A Thought! What Do You say? (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interior Decorator of My Body ..The Abode Of My Soul

Interior decorator of my body the abode of my soul, this is what I call my self. I have only changed the name, intention and purpose are sa…

Started by Nirmal Mozumdar

0 Sep 2, 2011

Good Karma and Bad Karma

I always wondered about the past and future births, as we understand the soul is not destroyable and it imbibes different attributes each t…

Started by Simha Shastry

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Pyramid Delhi

Who / what is God ?

Who or what is God? What is Bhakti? How does one get certified in it? What is the ROI on surrender? Any best practices?

Started by Indroneil Mukerjee

3 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by kewal krishan dhawan

atlantis

There was a time period of Atlantis,when almost everyone on earth had spiritual powers like reiki,clairvoyance,gem ray and many more.that w…

Started by nitu gupta

1 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Swasti Handa

What makes you so happy that it makes you cry?

What are the things that make you so Happy that it ends up making you cry?

Started by billionaire00001

0 Jul 1, 2011

Founder

Mankind's Greatest Gift & The Biggest Curse - Free Will

I read this profound statement and have been thinking about it ever since.. "We need to teach the next generation of children from day one…

Started by Sandeep Goswamy

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by jai sherring

seaching for my guru

seaching for my guru

Started by madhu

5 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by madhu

Founder

Stop fulfilling expectations of others, because that is the only way you can commit suicide.

Stop fulfilling expectations of others, because that is the only way you can commit suicide. You are not here to fulfill anybody´s expectat…

7 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by ANIL KUMAR AGGARWAL

Please comment

People see and ask why.....I imagine and say why not....

Started by Sidharth

0 May 15, 2011

Founder

Money & Spirituality - A Debate That Can Earn You A Prize Worth Rs. 7,500 !

"The bitter truth “when you don’t have sufficient Money Flow, nobody loves you, neither your mother nor yourself “ - Suresh Padmanabhan (…

38 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Seema Sharma

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service