India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Just A Thought! What Do You say? (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking individual and mass karma in our stride ...

There is a lot of craziness going on these days in the world ; also lot of karmic churning, you could say, in personal as well as collec…

Started by Hans Dholakia

0 Jan 19, 2012

Making right choices ...

Maya's greatest tool is negativity - it influences people and forces them to focus on problems like faults of others, hopelessness, want,…

Started by Hans Dholakia

0 Jan 18, 2012

Health, happiness & Success ...

Health, durable happiness and true all-round success come through : A  body that exercises daily, eats sensibly, rests enough after work,…

Started by Hans Dholakia

0 Jan 18, 2012

Consultant

Gratitude

Am thankful to God for a beautifully synchronised event that happened last week. I was quite upset over my job ending so abruptly.(Though…

Started by shallu

0 Jan 18, 2012

What is something that is true about your life that most people wouldn't believe?

What is something that is true about your life that most people wouldn't believe? Now that is something that you may or may not want to sha…

Started by Ruchi Mehra

0 Jan 8, 2012

Founder

Evolution of the Soul

Evolution of the Soul The souls are evolving all the time. This evolution depends on how fast a soul learns the lessons and goes to higher…

Started by Sandeep Goswamy

10 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Joginder Paul Mahay

WHY NEED FOR A HEALER? WHY GOD DOESN'T INTERVENE DIRECTLY?

By Nirmal Mozumdar in Mystic Healing Home   The following   questions have always haunted me. 1. Why can’t God directly intervene by h…

Started by Nirmal Mozumdar

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by _

OSHO's ten commandments

Osho was asked for his ten commandments. This was his response: "You have asked for my Ten Commandments. It's a difficult matter, because I…

Started by Sw. Dhyan Aniket

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Indroneil Mukerjee

Master Facilitator

Relationships

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hol…

Started by The NewAge Foundation

0 Oct 1, 2011

Universality

Let us pray in our hearts to establish a League of Souls and a mental United States of the World. Let us all remember that no matter how we…

Started by Bindu Rajalekshmi

0 Sep 11, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service