India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Discussion Forum (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Master Facilitator

Overcoming Trauma effortlessly: from a minor scolding to a major scolding’s, violence or abuse

Trauma happens. We cannot get away from it.  Whether it is someone who tells us to shut-up, being slapped or bullied, an accident, or even…

Started by Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri(PhD)

0 Jan 25, 2012

2012 and beyond: the truth

After 2012 earth is shifting towards a higher dimension, 5th dimension, dimension of pure love and oneness. lower frequencies will be banis…

Started by nitu gupta

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by _

my way of supporting Anna Hazare

i am supporting Anna Hazare by sending him healing energies daily.i request all other healers to do the same with me as this man is doing s…

Started by nitu gupta

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by nitu gupta

why people hesitate in sharing their views openly?

i use to post many blogs, people read my blogs but they hesitate in sharing their thoughts,especially the Indians.i think we all should ope…

Started by nitu gupta

13 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Satinder Bhalla

Why awareness?

Only in the present, are we present.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYhXeh9b7Uw

Started by Indroneil Mukerjee

0 Jul 8, 2011

~ The Awakening ~

A time comes in your life when you finally get it… when, in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and some…

Started by _

0 Jul 6, 2011

Why don't we listen?

Come to think of it, ears, like eyes, do not have lids that can close them.   And yet studies reveal that 90% of the spoken words that be…

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Uramanatti

Man is asleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQU2qjzFArc

1 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Indroneil Mukerjee

What do you expect from an Existential Learning workshop

An Existential Learning workshop is a space that gives you an opportunity to live. Live totally, consciously and intensely. and in this spa…

0 Jul 4, 2011

building our next birth;;

hi frnds ;to go in back n see ones past was great because that helped in our present ;now lets rebuilt our past n present n  secure our fut…

Started by maa amrit leela

1 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by jai sherring

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service