India's Largest Network Of Seekers, Healers & Life Coaches. Join Us Today & Get Connected To Many like Minds.. Attend Life Transforming Events, Workshops On Personal Growth, Courses In Healing Modalities & Spiritual Retreats. 

Wish To Start A NewAge Wellness Center In Your Area? Check out www.NewAgeWellnessWorld.com

Discussion Forum (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conscious Water Crystals: The Power of Prayer Made Visible

The image above shows a frozen crystal of pure water--a bright, radiant hexagon. But in response to human thoughtand emotion, water crystal…

Started by Lion Of Arcturus

0 May 9, 2013

Master Facilitator

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." What do you think?

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." What do you think? Lets Talk!!!

Started by The NewAge Foundation

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Dhruv Parekh

Loving The World My Way

I’ve been wanting to write about this since a very long time, but never really got the right words for it. It’s a feeling and sometimes, fo…

Started by Lion Of Arcturus

0 May 3, 2013

Need your views.

Many people say that calling spirits,angels and our ancestors to assist during healing sessions is wrong. It bring bad effect on our spirit…

Started by Jaspal Kaur

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by swati rao shiv

Master Facilitator

What stops you from having a great relationship?

It is true what they say! Mastering the art of relating and relationships creates a space for personal and spiritual development. It is eas…

Started by Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri(PhD)

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by V P SINGH

Importance of Non Verbal communication in Parenting

As parents, it's easy to think that the communication between us and our children are all about the words being spoken. Our children are hi…

Started by Dr. jessina Merchant

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by DR vikas khanna

Master Facilitator

Your direction is waiting to claim you

Audrey Hepburn wanted to be a ballet dancer more than anything else and according to her teacher she did not have what it took to be a prim…

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Dr.Rekha N Deshmukh

Master Facilitator

Discovering real freedom

Discovering Real Freedom        When I was 17 years old, freedom was being able to go out when I wanted and do what…

0 Aug 15, 2012

Master Facilitator

Change your thinking for best results

Research proves thinking matters There is a convincing body of evidence that confirms that our thoughts create the neurological pathways or…

0 May 4, 2012

Master Facilitator

Anxiety is a deep problem... The problem is schizophrenia. ~OSHO~

You don't know how to do a thing totally, and this is THE BASIC MADNESS OF HUMANITY: everybody is divided. DIVIDED, HOW CAN YOU ENJOY? Div…

Started by The NewAge Foundation

0 Mar 19, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sandeep Goswamy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service